1. From our homepage (www.pianoencyclopedia.com), click 24 Hour Help Desk next to log in at the top of the page.
2. You will then be taken to our Customer Care Center. Throughout the Customer Care Center, you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions, as well as help with ordering, troubleshooting help, finding out more about the course, and even find out how to get your music questions answered. There is help with downloading and installing The Logic Behind Music course or our Music Fundamentals ebook. You can search for what you are looking for at the top, or browse the categories.
3. If you are not able to find the answer to your question, you can click Contact Support - Submit a Ticket. You will then select whether you are contacting us about The Logic Behind Music course or our Music Fundamentals ebook.
4. Then you will be asked to select a Subcategory for your inquiry.
5. Once you make these 2 selections, you will be provided with some helpful topics that may answer your inquiry.
6. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the suggested topics, you can click Create a Support Ticket.
7. The Create a Support Ticket box will appear. Enter your name in the the first field. In the second field, it is important that you enter the email address you used when you purchased your course, if you are an existing customer.
8. Select the severity of your inquiry and enter a Subject for your inquiry.
9. In the “Your Question” box, provide us the details of your inquiry.
10. Click “Send to Customer Support” and wait for your ticket to be processed. You should then receive a message letting you know that our customer care team will get back with you within 24 hours.
11. You can also check your email account for an email concerning your ticket with a link to your ticket where you can access it at anytime. You will also be notified via email when our customer care team responds to your inquiry.